healthpro Road Runners - Begin to Run
* Date and time to be confirmed
healthpro Road Runners - Begin to Run is a group running course catering for the complete beginner.
Delivered by running coaches with exceptional knowledge and coaching skills, 10 week programmes are centred on building running ability in a gradual and progressive manner, whilst also developing good technique, leg strength and flexibility to stay injury free. Sessions are twice weekly, Wednesday evenings (19:00) and Saturday mornings (8:30), and are conducted within a highly motivating, fun and friendly group dynamic in the beautiful surrounds of Howth, Co. Dublin.
If the current course location and times are unsuitable, or if you're planning a holiday break during the course, you can also avail of on-line programming, allowing you to complete your sessions anytime and anywhere.
Begin to Run is suitable for;
- newcomers to running who would take greater than 35 minutes to complete 5 km
Benefits of the course include:
- Fully coached and supervised sessions by qualified professionals
- Structured and progressive training schedule
- Home programmes to facilitate independent training
- Continual motivational support and encouragement
- Access to a range of additional professional support services – personal trainers, physical therapists, dietitians, psychologists
- Opportunity to meet like-minded people and enjoy their company in a positive environment
- End of course official certificate