healthpro Be Body Confident with Joanna Kesicka
Starts on 1st April 2020 @ 18:30Book now
One in five adults have felt shame because of their body image in the past year (Mental Health Foundation, 2019). If this is you, then this course has been designed with you in mind. Do not stay silent. Join a community of people who can help to shift how you preceive your body image and help you to improve your physical, social and emotional health.
Body Image Specialist Joanna Kesicka has been helping men and women to empower their lives by helping them to improve their body confidence. Joanna is now launching her 6 week programme to help you improve your body confidence.
This course is for anybody who wishes to:
- build and improve self-worth
- build and improve self-confidence
- learn how to stop criticising themselves
- learn how to navigate through the constant critical messages in social media domains
If you have ever done any of the following, then this course is for you:
- weighed yourself daily
- exercised because you "have to"
- stopped yourself from wearing a sleeveless top
- counted calories, fat grams, macronutrients or points
- avoided having your photo taken
- deprived or are depriving yourself of food
- looking in the mirror and feeling "fat" or "ugly"
- talked negatively about yourself
- tried the latest and newest fad diet
- have spoken about food as "clean" or "dirty"
This is a group programme that has helped many previous participants successfully address body confidence issues. Joanna is a highly trained and experienced therapist who is adept at connecting with her clients and helping them to self-express with confidence and surety.