healthpro Be Body Confident with Joanna Kesicka
Starts on 8th May 2019 @ 19:30Book now
Body Image Specialist Joanna Kesicka has been helping men and women to empower their lives by helping them to improve their body confidence. Joanna is now launching her 6 week programme to help you improve your body confidence.
This course is for anybody who wishes to:
- build and improve self-worth
- build and improve self-confidence
- learn how to stop criticising themselves
- learn how to navigate through the constant critical messages in social media domains
If you have ever done any of the following, then this course is for you:
- weighed yourself daily
- exercised because you "have to"
- stopped yourself from wearing a sleeveless top
- counted calories, fat grams, macronutrients or points
- avoided having your photo taken
- depriving yourself of food
- looking in the mirror and feeling "fat" or "ugly"
- talked negatively about yourself
- tried the latest and newest fad diet
- have spoken about food as "clean" or "dirty"
This is a group programme that has helped many previous participants successfully address body confidence issues. Joanna is a highly trained and experienced therapist who is adept at connecting with her clients and helping them to self-express with confidence and surety.