healthpro Road Runners - Continue to Run
* Date and time to be confirmed
healthpro Road Runners - Continue to Run is a group running course catering for individuals with a base level of running ability who wish to progress their fitness.
Delivered by running coaches with exceptional knowledge and coaching skills, 10 week programmes are centred on developing running technique, speed and endurance, with flexibility and core strength as important additional goals. Sessions are twice weekly, Wednesday evenings (19:00) and Saturday mornings (8:30), and are conducted within a highly motivating, fun and friendly group dynamic in the beautiful surrounds of Howth, Co. Dublin.
If the current course location and times are unsuitable, or if you're planning a holiday break during the course, you can also avail of on-line programming, allowing you to complete your sessions anytime and anywhere.
healthpro Road Runners - Continue to Run is suitable for;
- individuals with some running fitness who would take less than 35 minutes to complete 5 km
Benefits of the course include:
- Fully coached and supervised sessions by qualified professionals
- Structured and progressive training schedule
- Home programmes to facilitate independent training
- Continual motivational support and encouragement
- Access to a range of additional professional support services – personal trainers, physical therapists, dietitians, psychologists
- Opportunity to meet like-minded people and enjoy their company in a positive environment
- End of course official certificate