This salmon dish is a great way to consume healthy fats such as omega 3, served with sweet potato for even more flavour!
Salmon Fillet 220 g
Sweet Potato 120 g
Carrot 70 g
Broccoli 90 g
Mixed Peppers 35 g
Parsnip 30 g
Onion 3 g
Chilli 1 g
Lime Zest 5 ml
Soy Sauce 5 ml
Ginger 1 g
1. Pour some of the oil into a hot pan and add the onion, ginger, garlic and chilli flakes.
2. Add the zest and juice of the lime and pour in the soy sauce.
3. Pan-fry the salmon fillet for 2 minutes on each side.
4. When the sauce is reduced, add the salmon to the teriyaki sauce frying pan. Cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Chop and season the vegetables, and then boil or steam them in a saucepan until cooked.
Submit a review