This stir-fry is quick and easy and full of flavour. Prawns are also a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids which are good for heart health!
Green Beans 225 g
Egg Noodles 175 g
Sesame Oil 5 ml
Prawns 175 g
Soy Sauce 15 ml
1. Place green beans into a pot of boiling water for 5 minutes and then drain.
2. Cook the noodles in a pan for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat the sesame oil in a wok and stir fry the prawns for 2 minutes.
4. Add the beans, noodles and soy sauce and cook through.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Submit a review