A healthy and satisfying breakfast choice, eggs are a good source of protein which will leave you feeling fuller for longer!
Tap Water 200 ml
Cherry Tomatoes 60 g (4 units)
Broccoli 50 g
Wholemeal Bread 74 g (2 slices)
Eggs 120 g (2 units)
Butter 7 g
Pepper 0.5 g
1. Preheat the grill to a low heat.
2. Fill a saucepan one-third full of water and bring to the boil.
3. Place the tomato under the grill.
4. Add the broccoli to the saucepan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove the broccoli from the saucepan and keep warm under the grill.
6. Put bread into toaster.
7. While the bread is toasting break the eggs into the saucepan, one at a time and cook for about 3 minutes, or until the whites are set.
8. Remove the toast and spread with butter.
9. Remove eggs from saucepan using a slotted spoon, removing excess water and place on the toast.
10. Top with broccoli and tomatoes. Season with pepper and enjoy!
Submit a review