Try these high fibre energy bars as a lunch time treat or as an on the go snack!
Almonds 50 g
Walnuts 50 g
Raisins 50 g
Oatbran 50 g
Juice of a Lemon 20 g
Cinnamon 1 g
1. Grind the nuts in a coffee grinder or food processor so that you end up with a nut flour.
2. Put the flour in a bowl. Add the raisins and oatbran, and mix until the whole mixture begins to bind a little.
3. Add juice of lemon into the mixture.
4. Mix again until a dough begins to form. This should only take about 30-40 seconds.
5. Flavour with a pinch of cinnamon (optional).
6. Roll the dough out over a flat surface and mark or cut into shape of bars.
7. Cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight or until firm.
Submit a review