Looking for a meat-free meal without? Try this vegetarian pasta dish with roasted nuts and broccoli.
Pasta 340 g
Broccoli 90 g
Walnuts 40 g
Garlic 5 g
Olive Oil (1tsp) 5 g
Butter 10 g
Parmesan Cheese 30 g
Pepper 1 g
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve three quarters cup of the cooking water, drain the pasta, and return it to the pot.
2. Meanwhile, on a rimmed baking sheet, place the broccoli, walnuts and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Roast, tossing once, until the broccoli is tender, 18 to 20 minutes.
4. Toss the pasta with the broccoli mixture, butter, and 0.5 cup of the reserved pasta water. (Add more water if the pasta seems dry).
5. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and black pepper before serving.
Submit a review