Pistachios, clementines, honey and cinnamon make couscous a perfect breakfast dish. Serve with fresh fruit and greek yoghurt for a sweet way to start your day!
Pistachios 100 g
Couscous 300 g
Cinnamon 1 g
Clementine 400 g
Butter 3 g
Honey 10 g
Water 200 ml
Raspberries 300 g
Greek Yoghurt 500 g
1. Preheat the oven to 200C (fan oven 180C). Spread the nuts over a baking sheet and toast for 5-8 minutes until pale golden.
2. Meanwhile, put the couscous and cinnamon into a large bowl. Finely grate the zest from 2 clementines, then squeeze their juice into a pan with the zest.
3. Add the butter, honey and 200ml water and bring to the boil. Pour this over the couscous, cover with cling film, then leave to absorb for 10 minutes.
4. Using a serrated knife, peel, then thinly slice the remaining clementines. Sprinkle with the orange flower water, if using. Roughly chop the nuts.
5. Fluff up the couscous with a fork, then mix in most of the nuts. Serve the couscous in bowls, topped with the clementines and raspberries.
6. Eat with a spoonful of yoghurt, an extra sprinkle of cinnamon and squeeze of honey.
Submit a review