A coeliac friendly low fat lunch option which is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Courgette 400 g
Olive Oil 20 ml (2 tbsp)
Salt 1 g
Pepper 1 g
Red Onion 150 g
Thyme 20 g
Cherry Tomatoes 350 g
Roasted Red Pepper 150 g
Garlic 10 g
Chickpeas 400 g
1. Grate courgette into baking tray.
2. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over courgette and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill under medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Finely chop the red onion and sautee in pan for 5 minutes.
5. Add the thyme and continue to sautee until browned.
6. Chop tomatoes, peppers and garlic cloves finely.
7. Add the sauteed onion and thyme to the grilled courgette, layer the tomatoes, garlic and peppers over the onion and return to the grill.
8. Add the chickpeas to the pan and fry the chickpeas until starting to crisp.
9. Layer the chickpeas over the tomatoes.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review