This salad has a perfect blend of textures and flavours to keep your taste buds satisified.
Spinach Leaves 25 g
Mixed Green Leaves 50 g
Green/Red Seedless Grapes 100 g
Zest of Lemon 5 g
Tarragon 2 g
Chicken 150 g
Garlic 1.5 g
Olive Oil 3 ml
Sea Salt 0.5 g
Pepper 0.5 g
Balsamic Vinegar 10 ml
1. Put the spinach leaves, mixed green leaves, grapes and lemon zest in a bowl. Strip the tarragon leaves off the stems and mix into salad.
2. Season the chicken breast, rubbing the garlic, pepper, salt and a touch of olive oil into the meat.
3. Grill both sides of the chicken on medium heat until cooked.
4. Cut the chicken into strips and add to the salad.
5. Dress with balsamic vinegar and serve.
Submit a review