Full of carbohydrates, protein and fats, this sandwich will have you on the right path towards a balanced diet.
Mixed Salad Leaves 25 g
Balsamic Vinegar 5 ml (1tsp)
Wholegrain Bread 111 g (3 slices)
Avocado 70 g (1/2 Unit)
Chicken Breast 45 g (1/2 breast)
Tomato 80 g (1 small unit)
Egg (hard boiled) 60 g (1 Unit)
Cucumber 35 g (5 slices)
Butter 4 g
1. Mix the lettuce in a bowl with the vinegar, tossing well.
2. Lay out the bread slices and add a handful of dressed lettuce mix on the first two.
3. Slice the avocado and arrange the slices on top of the leaves. Then, on the first slice, lay the chicken and the tomato.
4. On the second slice, lay the egg and the cucumber.
5. Spread the third slice with butter. To assemble the sandwich, place the second slice on top of the first, filling side up.
6. Now place the third slice, buttered side down, over the other two. Press firmly down before cutting. Sit back and enjoy!
Submit a review