This is a perfect accompaniment to grilled salmon, chicken or even a lentil loaf for a fresh dinner. It's also a perfect flavourful kick for lunchtime!
Quinoa 250 g
Vegetable Stock Cube 6 g
Red Peppers 320 g
Olive Oil 30 ml
Spring Onion 30 g
Lime Zest and Juice 20 g
Fresh Coriander 10 g
Chilli Flakes 2 g
1. Place red peppers on baking tray and drizzle lightly with oil. Roast for 20 minutes at 180 degrees C.
2. While the peppers are roasting cook the quinoa according to package instructions, adding the vegetable stock cube to the cooking water.
3. Leave to cool, then break up any clumps with a fork.
4. Remove the peppers from the oven, roughly chop and add to the quinoa.
5. Mix through remaining ingredients, stir to ensure ingredients are thoroughly combined and serve.
Submit a review