Its crunchy texture and sweet flavour make this Peach Crumble recipe a tasty option to finish a special meal or for an evening treat!
Peach (slices in juice) 1250 g
Lemon Zest (1 unit) 10 g
Lemon Juice (1 tbsp) 10 ml
Honey (2 tbsp) 20 ml
Flour 140 g
Butter (grated) 25 g
1. Heat oven to 200 C/180 C fan/gas 6.
2. Drain the peaches, but reserve the juice. Tip the peaches into a deep baking dish, roughly 20 cm x 30 cm.
3. Scatter over the lemon zest and juice and 1 tbsp of the honey, then toss everything together.
4. In a bowl, combine the flour and butter, remaining honey and 4 tbsp of the reserved peach juice. Mix together, first with a spoon, then with your fingers, until you have a rough crumbly mixture.
5. Scatter over the peaches, then bake for 35 mins until golden and crunchy on top.
Submit a review