A vegetarian option, this Kale and Goat Cheese Frittata is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Kale is an excellent source of vitamins including; vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin A, and B6, it is also a good source of minerals.
Olive Oil 10 g (2tsp)
Onions (sliced) 235 g (2 small units)
Curly Kale 200 g
Balsamic Vinegar 10 g (2tsp)
Eggs 480 g (8 units)
Goats Cheese 100 g
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Heat the oil in a 25cm ovenproof frying pan.
3. Add the onions and cook for approx. 10 mins until soft.
4. Add the kale and cook for 5 mins until the kale has wilted.
5. Pour in the balsamic vinegar and bubble for 1 min, then add the eggs and egg whites.
6. Give everything a quick stir to mix all ingredients, then leave undisturbed to cook over a medium heat for 5 mins until the egg is nearly set and the frittata is turning golden brown on the bottom.
7. Scatter the goats cheese over the top of the frittata.
8. Cook in the oven for 10 to 15 mins until the cheese is bubbling and the frittata is set in the centre.
Submit a review