This quick and easy dish is gluten free, low in fat and low in sugar. A perfect snack or breakfast recipe!
Olive Oil 5 ml (1 tsp)
Onion 30 g (1/2 small)
Bell Pepper 80 g (1/2 Unit)
Mushroom 192 g (12 Units)
Spinach 80 g
Cherry Tomatoes 180 g (12 Units)
Eggs 228 g (4 Units)
Salt 0.5 g
Pepper 0.5 g
Parmesan 40 g (4 tbsp)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
2. Add the olive oil to a non stick pan and add your chopped onion to start. Fry them for a 2-3 minutes and then add in the rest of your chopped vegetables.
3. Next, add the spinach and plum tomatoes and cook for 4 minutes until the spinach has wilted.
4. Create 4 wells and carefully crack an egg into each well. Season with salt and pepper and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. Remove after 5 minutes, grate some parmesan cheese on top and bake for further 5 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and serve.
Submit a review