Chiken Pizza with Ginger Plum Sauce, Sesame Seeds, Thai Chilli Sauce to bring a sweet Asian inspired twist.
Grilled Chicken Strips 170 g
Ginger Plum Sauce 30 ml
Pizza Crust (partly baked) 370 g
Honey 15 ml
White Sesame Seeds 5 g
Black Sesame Seeds 3 g
Thai Sweet Chili Sauce 120 ml
Pizza Cheese Blend 120 g
Pineapple Tidbits (drained) 30 g
Small Green Bell Pepper (julienned) 80 g
Green Onion (thinly sliced) 15 g
1. Toss chicken strips with plum sauce to coat.
2. Brush rim of crust with honey and sprinkle over white and black sesame seeds.
3. Spread sauce evenly over crust. Top with remaining ingredients.
4. Bake at 210 C for 12 to 15 minutes.
5. Garnish with green onions.
Submit a review