Easy Asian style salmon noodle soup, which provides Omega-3 fatty acids and is low in saturated fat.
Water 1 L
Low-salt Chicken Stock Cube 20 g (2 units) (dissolve in water above)
Thai Red Curry Paste 10 g
Flat Rice Noodles 100 g
Shiitake Mushrooms (sliced) 150 g
Baby Corn (sliced) 125 g
Salmon Fillets (sliced) 300 g
Fresh Lime Juice 100 ml (2 units)
Reduced-salt Soy Sauce 5 ml
Brown Sugar 3 g
Coriander (chopped) 3 g
1. Pour the stock into a large pan, bring to the boil, then stir in the curry paste.
2. Add the noodles and cook for 8 mins.
3. Tip in the mushrooms and corn and cook for 2 mins more.
4. Add the salmon to the pan and cook for 3 mins or until cooked through.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the lime juice, soy sauce and a pinch of sugar.
6. Ladle into 4 bowls and sprinkle over the coriander just before you serve.
Submit a review