Delicious side dish or light meal of roasted mushrooms toasted wirh garlic, rosemary, olive oil and vinegar. It is vegetarian, vegan, suitable for coeliacs and low in salt.
Portabello Mushrooms (halved) 500 g
Garlic Cloves (finely chopped) 15 g
Fresh Rosemary Leaves (finely chopped) 5 g
Olive Oil 20 ml
Balsamic Vinegar 10 ml
Fresh Parsley (chopped) 5 g
1. Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Arrange the mushrooms in a roasting tray in a single layer, then cook for 15 mins.
3. Meanwhile, mix the garlic, rosemary, olive oil and vinegar.
4. Remove mushrooms and pour away any liquid, then toss in the oil and herb mix.
5. Return to the oven for 10-15 mins, until tender.
6. Scatter with the parsley before serving.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review