A low fat aromatic sea bass dish that will have everyone licking their lips in anticipation.
Chicken Stock Cube 10 g
Water for the Stock 400 ml
Red or Green Chilli 20 g
Ginger 15 g
Onion 60 g
Lemongrass 55 g
Garlic 12 g
Noodles 140 g
Green Beans 100 g
Sea Bass Fillets 280 g
Coriander 10 g
1. Heat the stock in a medium-sized pan. Add the chilli, ginger, onion, lemongrass and garlic. Reduce the heat and leave for 5 minutes for flavours to infuse.
2. Pre-soak the noodles in warm water for 3-4 minutes. Add the noodles to the stock and increase the heat.
3. Add the beans and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Cut the sea bass fillets into three pieces each and add them to the pan, immersing them in the stock. Gently simmer for just under 3 minutes.
5. Spoon all the ingredients into bowls, top with a handful of coriander and enjoy!
Submit a review