This tasty, easy poached salmon recipe is gluten free, dairy free, low salt yet bursting with flavour!
Garlic 12 g
Water 50 g
Olive Oil 30 g
Anchovy Fillets 6 g
Basil 10 g
Pepper 1 g
Potatoes 350 g
Vinegar 5 g
Salmon 200 g
Green Beans 90 g
Lettuce 30 g
Cherry Tomatoes 120 g
Green Olives 40 g
1. To make the dressing - add the garlic, water, olive oil, anchovy fillets and pepper to a blender, and blitz until smooth. Add the basil and blitz until it's combined.
2. Boil the potatoes, set to one side and keep warm.
3. Bring a pan of water to a simmer, add six drops of vinegar to it and submerge the salmon. Simmer for four to five minutes, not allowing it to boil.
4. Blanch the beans and wash and cut lettuce.
5. Plate up the potatoes, arranging the lettuce, beans, tomatoes and olives on top.
6. Add the dressing , and flake the salmon on top.
Submit a review