This pasta salad is best served cold and is ideal for lunchtime for work or for the kids!
Tri-Coloured Spiral Pasta 455 g
Italian-Style Salad Dressing 100 g
Mixed Herbs 5 g
Cherry Tomatoes 300 g
Green Bell Pepper 80 g (1 unit)
Red Bell Pepper 160 g (1 unit)
Yellow Bell Pepper 80 g (1 unit)
Basil Leaves 10 g
Black Olives 70 g (7 units)
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta, rinse under cold water and drain.
2. Whisk together the Italian dressing and mixed herbs.
3. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and cut the peppers into strips.
4. In a salad bowl, combine the pasta, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, basil leaves and olives.
5. Pour dressing over salad.
6. Serve chilled.
Submit a review