Delicious and juicy chicken ciabatta, low in sugar and dairy free!
Chicken Breast 500 g
Lemon Juice 20 ml (1 unit)
Paprika 10 g
Olive Oil 5 ml
Ciabatta Loaf 300 g (1 unit)
Garlic (crushed) 5 g
Mayonnaise 40 g (4 tbsp)
Romaine Lettuce Leaves 40 g
1. Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally and lay each between two sheets of cling film. Bash with a rolling pin until about 1cm thick.
2. Squeeze lemon juice over the chicken and dust with the paprika and drizzle with a little olive oil. Lay on a hot griddle pan or barbecue and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until charred and cooked through.
3. Halve the ciabatta horizontally and lay, cut side down, on the pan for 1 minute.
4. Mix the crushed garlic and mayonnaise, then spread over the cut side of each ciabatta half.
5. Top with the lettuce and chicken, then cut in half to serve.
Submit a review