Take your open sandwich game to a whole new level with this easy recipe with juicy grilled chicken.
Chicken 200 g (2 units)
Olive Oil 5 ml (1 tsp)
Lettuce 50 g
Yogurt 20 g (2 tbsp)
Parmesan Cheese 20 g (2 tbsp)
Lemon Juice 5 ml (1 tsp)
Capers 5 g (1 tbsp)
Cold Water 10 ml (1 tbsp)
Wholemeal Bread 88 g (2 slices)
Garlic Clove 5 g (1 unit)
1. Heat a griddle pan.
2. Rub the chicken with the oil and griddle for 7 mins each side or until cooked through. Set aside to rest.
3. Meanwhile, separate the lettuce leaves.
4. Mix the yogurt, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and capers with 1 tbsp cold water.
5. Toast the bread and rub with the cut side of the garlic, then crush the garlic and add to the dressing.
6. Slice the warm chicken breasts on the diagonal, then top the toast with lettuce leaves, sliced chicken breast and a drizzle of the Caesar dressing.
7. Finish with a few shavings of parmesan.
Submit a review