This easy, healthy and filling paella-style dish is full of vegetables and rice. It makes a colorful and tasty side dish or light main dish.
Rapeseed Oil 15 g
Courgette (diced) 60 g (small unit)
Aubergine (diced) 130 g (small unit)
Red Pepper 160 g
Onion 75 g
Risotto Rice 200 g
Garlic 12 g
Paprika 1 g
Vegetable Stock Cube 10 g (1 unit)
Water for the Stock 550 ml
Artichoke 200 g
Basil 2 g
Salt 1 g
Pepper 1 g
1. Heat your frying pan/paella pan. Add a small amount of the oil and then the courgettes, aubergine and peppers. On a high heat, fry until the vegetables just start to colour. Remove from the pan and keep on one side.
2. In the same pan, add a little more of the oil and add the sliced onion.
3. Cook for 3 minutes until it just starts to colour, then stir in the rice.
4. Now add the garlic and paprika, and cook for 2-3 minutes on a low heat.
5. Add the stock and cook for approximately 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. The rice should be cooked through and the majority of the stock absorbed by the rice. Add a little extra water if it needs it.
7. Stir in the artichoke and season to taste by adding the basil and some salt and pepper.
8. Serve in the pan and help yourself- it'll keep it hot for your second helping!
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review