An elegant, low fat prawn linguine meal perfect for a quick mid-week dinner! The goat's cheese adds a rich taste and is a good source of various nutrients including vitamin A.
Prawns 160 g
Linguine 160 g
Petit Pois 100 g
Spinach 80 g
Goats Cheese 40 g
Pesto 80 g
Pine Nuts 20 g
Pepper 1 g
Lemon Zest 5 g
1. Defrost the prawns in the fridge an hour or so beforehand.
2. Cook the linguine in boiling water for 10 - 15 minutes, drain and keep to one side.
3. Heat a non-stick pan using a minimum amount of oil, cook the prawns and peas on high heat for approx. 4-5 minutes from raw.
4. In a large mixing bowl add the spinach, chopped goat's cheese, pine nuts and pesto.
5. Add the pasta to your pre-prepared bowl of spinach, giving it a good stir.
6. Season with black pepper if desired, add the now cooked prawns and peas and divide between two pasta bowls, grate some lemon zest on top and tuck in.
Submit a review