This Kale and Tomato Spaghetti is an easy, one pan delicious dish. It is high in fibre too!
Wholewheat Spaghetti Pasta 400 g
Cherry Tomatoes 400 g
Zest from 2 Large Lemons 16 g
Olive Oil 100 ml
Sea Salt 9 g
Water 1 L
Kale 400 g
1. Fill the kettle with water and boil.
2. Put the pasta into a large shallow pan with a lid.
3. Chop the tomatoes in half and add them to the pan.
4. Grate in the zest of both of the lemons and add the oil and salt.
5. Add the boiling water, cover the pan with the lid and bring to the boil.
6. Once boiling, remove the lid and simmer on a high heat for 6 minutes.
7. Turn the pasta regularly to ensure evenly cooked.
8. Remove the stalks from the kale and shred the leaves. Add the shredded kale to the pan and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes.
9. Once almost all the water has evaporated, take the pan off the heat and divide between four bowls.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review