This delicious halloumi and tomato salad is so simple to make and full of flavour too. Gluten free and egg free, it makes a perfect starter or light meal to make for friends and family.
Tomatoes 390 g (3 units)
Green Pepper 160 g (1 unit)
Red Onion 60 g (1/2 unit)
Spinach 100 g
Halloumi Cheese 300 g
Lemon Juice 10 g (2tsp)
1. Slice the tomato, the green pepper and the onion.
2. Place the spinach into a bowl and add tomato, pepper and onion.
3. Slice the halloumi into 6 thin slices.
4. Heat a non stick frying pan and fry the cheese, without oil, for a minute or 2 on each side until it has golden patches.
5. Arrange the hot cheese on the salad and squeeze lemon juice over the salad.
Submit a review