Delicious and easy to prepare this grilled lemon chicken recipe with asparagus and peas is a favourite go-to for grilled chicken.
Water 15 g
Olive oil 10 g
Lemon juice 10 g
Lemon zest 5 g
Sea salt 1 g
Pepper 1 g
Mint 5 g
Parsley 55 g
Chicken 214 g
Asparagus 150 g
Peas 90 g
Pasta 160 g
Baby leaf salad 90 g
1. Put all the dressing ingredients into a bowl, whisk together and place to one side.
2. Grill the chicken until fully cooked and place to one side.
3. Blanch the asparagus and peas.
4. Cook the pasta for 10-15 minutes.
5. Toss the warm pasta with half of the dressing, herbs and baby leaves.
6. Plate the pasta and peas with the asparagus spears on top. Add the chicken and remainder of dressing.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review