This dish is warming, delicious and quick. It is also egg free, gluten free and dairy free so it is suitable for individuals with these specific dietary requirements!
Hot Beef Stock 600 ml
Tomato Based Cooking Sauce 500 g
Potatoes (peeled and cut into bite size chunks) 500 g
Stir-fry Beef Strips 300 g
Chestnut Mushrooms (quartered) 100 g
Parsley Leaves (chopped) 15 g
Vegetable Oil 10 ml
Paprika 7 g
1. Heat half the oil in a large non-stick pan and fry the beef for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
2. Tip the meat onto a plate.
3. Heat the remaining oil in the pan and fry the mushrooms for 2-3 minutes until they start to colour.
4. Sprinkle the paprika over the mushrooms, fry briefly, then tip in potatoes, stock and tomato sauce. Give it all a good stir, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
5. Return the beef to the pan along with any juices, and warm through.
6. Stir in the parsley and serve straight from the pan.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review