High fibre, easy to make grab-and-go snack. Suitable for vegeterians and vegans.
Oat flakes, rolled 250 g
Brown Sugar 100 g
Olive Oil 80 g
Sultanas 50 g
Flaked Almonds 30 g
Sesame Seeds 30 g
Sunflower Seeds 30 g
Dates 30 g
Apricots 30 g
Golden Syrup 20 g
Peanut Butter 20 g
1. Heat the oil gently on the hob in a large saucepan, adding the brown sugar, golden syrup, and peanut butter to make a homogenised mix.
2. Add in the dried fruit and mix.
3. Add in the oats and mix.
4. Line a shallow ovenproof dish with baking paper and spread the mixture within. Press down firmly using the back of a spoon.
5. Bake in the oven for 10 - 15 mins at 180 degrees C.
6. Allow to cool thoroughly before lifting the baking paper out and cutting the mixture into bars.
7. Wrap and store individual bars in an airtight container placed in a cool and dry environment.
Submit a review