Light and filling, packed full flavours salad that's ready in less than 10 minutes. Suitable for vegetarians.
Limes 80 g
Honey 5 g
Dijon Mustard 5 g
Olive Oil 40 ml
Feta cheese 100 g
Ripe avocados 145 g
Red peppers 320 g
Canneli beans 400 g
Iceberg lettuce 200 g
1. Make the dressing. Grate one lime into a large salad bowl and squeeze the juice of both limes on top. Add the honey, mustard, olive oil and whisk with a fork or small whisk until thickened.
2. Crumble the feta into mouthful-sized chunks between your fingers.
3. Peel, stone and chop the avocados.
4. Deseed and chop the peppers.
5. Drain and rinse the beans.
6. Shred the lettuce.
7. Tip all the ingredients into the salad bowl and toss to mix.
Submit a review