Enjoy this nutritious mackerel and potato salad recipe, a quick and easy dish that is perfect for midweek dinners or a side dish for a summertime BBQ!
Potatoes 350 g
Spring Onions 75 g
Peas 100 g
Sour Cream 30 g
Watercress 35 g
Sunflower Oil 3 g
Chilli Powder 1 g
Mackerel 300 g
1. Preheat the grill and slice the potatoes. Steam or boil them for about 15 minutes until you can push a sharp knife through them. Drain and keep warm.
2. Cut the spring onions and cook the peas.
3. Add the sour cream to the still warm potatoes.
4. Stir in the watercress, peas and spring onions.
5. Rub a small amount of oil into the skin of the fish and dust with chill powder.
6. Grill under the hottest setting, or pan fry, for approximately 4 minutes.
7. Plate the potatoes with the mackerel on top.
Submit a review