This simple Italian pasta dish packs a punch of flavour and is perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
Anchovy Fillets 25 g
Garlic 10 g
Capers 40 g
Mustard 30 g
Juice of a Lemon 20 ml
Lemon Zest 10 g
Olive Oil 80 ml
Tomatoes 340 g
Green Olives 60 g
Black Olives 40 g
Parsley 60 g
Basil 80 g
Bucatini Pasta 375 g
1. Place the anchovy fillets and garlic on a chopping board and use a sharp knife to finely chop these ingredients up until you have a paste.
2. Put this mixture into a bowl and add the capers, mustard and lemon juice and zest. Stir these to combine.
3. Gradually whisk in the olive oil until it forms a thick emulsion. Stir in the tomatoes and olives.
4. Roughly chop the parsley and basil leaves and stir into the sauce.
5. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add the pasta and cook for 10-15 minutes.
6. Drain the pasta and add the sauce, toss together to combine and serve.
Submit a review