Delicious citrus-flavoured fish dish that makes a great lunch or dinner option. Coeliac-friendly, dairy and egg free and also low in saturated fat. We suggest combining with a serve of couscous for a balanced meal.
Salmon Fillet (8 units) 800 g
Cod Loin (cut into 8) 800 g
Olive Oil (3 tbsp) 30 ml
Orange zest (1 unit)
Orange Juice 55 ml
Raisins 85 g
Red Pepper (halved, seeded and each half cut into 3, 3 units) 480 g
Orange Peppers (halved, seeded and each half cut into 3, 3 units) 480 g
Pine Nuts 50 g
Parsley (roughly chopped) 15 g
1. Place the fish in a large bowl, add 2 tbsp of the olive oil, and orange zest.
2. Carefully toss the fish to coat, cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
3. Put the raisins into a small bowl, pour over the orange juice and set to one side.
4. Heat oven to 200 C/fan 180 C/gas 6.
5. Place the peppers in a large shallow, ovenproof pan (approx 35cm diameter) or large shallow roasting tray and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Toss together and roast in the oven for 30 mins.
6. Toast the pine nuts on a baking tray on another shelf of the oven for 8-10 mins, until golden.
7. Arrange the fish and raisins on top of the peppers and pour over the juices. Scatter the pine nuts over and season with the salt and black pepper.
8. Cook in the oven for 12-15 mins until the fish is just cooked through.
9. Scatter with parsley and bring to the table.
Submit a review