Plenty of natural ingredients! It is a healthy option, low in saturated fats and high in proteins.
Olive Oil (1 tbsp) 10 ml
Red Onions (chopped, 2 units) 120 g
Garlic Cloves (chopped, 2 units) 10 g
Turkey Mince 500 g
Ground Cumin (1 tsp) 3 g
Hot Smoked Paprika (1 tsp) 5 g
Soft Brown Sugar (2 tbsp) 20 g
Cider Vinegar 135 ml
Passata 500 ml
Mayo (1 tbsp) 10 g
Golden Caster Sugar (1 tbsp) 10 g
Head Celeriac (peeled and grated, 1/4) 15 g
Carrot (grated, 2 units)) 160 g
Large Burger Buns (6 units) 500 g
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add half the onions, the garlic and some seasoning, and cook for 5 mins.
2. Add the mince and cook until thoroughly browned.
3. Add the cumin, paprika, brown sugar and the 125 ml vinegar, and cook for 5 mins more.
4. Pour in the passata and cook for another 10 mins. Set aside and keep warm.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine the 1 tbsp vinegar, the mayo, a little seasoning and the caster sugar. Add the celeriac, carrots and remaining onions, and mix well.
6. Serve the mince mixture on the buns and top with the celeriac slaw.
Submit a review