Rostis are traditionally a Swiss dish which contain mainly potatoes with the word 'rosti' meaning crispy and golden. These are great for any time of the day - breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Sweet Potato 300 g
Onions 150 g
Olive Oil 8 ml
Scrambled Egg 50 g
Basil Leaves 6 g
Salt 1 g
Pepper 1 g
1. Boil the sweet potato until tender, drain and leave to cool. Now coarsely grate the potato into a bowl.
2. Sautee the onions for a couple of minutes over a medium flame, using half the oil.
3. Add the onions and oil to the potato with the scrambled egg, cheese and basil.
4. Season, mix and bind all the ingredients with a spoon or your hands. Make two patties and fry over a low to medium heat on both sides until crispy and golden.
5. Remove and serve on a plate.
Submit a review