These Asian inspired chicken burgers are packed with flavour, high in protein and low in saturated fat. This fusion recipe is perfect for midweek dinners or a weekend BBQ.
Chicken Fillet 500 g
Garlic Cloves 6 g
Spice Seasoning 7 g
Soy Sauce 36 g
Red Pepper 320 g
Yellow Pepper 160 g
Onion 300 g
Olive Oil 25 g
Wholemeal Bap 440 g
Mayonnaise 60 g
Spinach 40 g
1. Put the chicken into a food processor with the garlic, seasoning and soy sauce. Blitz together until everything is combined to a smooth paste like consistency.
2. Divide the mixture in 4 and shape into 4 burger rounds. Put on to a parchment lined tray, cover and chill for 30 mins.
3. Heat oven to 200 degrees C.
4. Put peppers and onions onto a roasting tin and drizzle with 1tbsp olive oil.
5. Put the chicken burgers on to a pre-heated pan and drizzle with olive oil.
6. Cook the chicken burgers and vegetables for 25 minutes, until the burgers are cooked through and the vegetables are tender and charred.
7. Lightly toast the wholemeal baps. Spread 1tbsp mayonnaise and pile on a handful of spinach leaves, a chicken burger and some roasted vegetables.
Submit a review