This dish is a great light meal and is a great source of protein for a delicious lunch!
Teriyaki Sauce 30 ml
Chinese Five-Spice Powder 2 g
Curry Powder 6 g
Pork Tenderloin (trimmed of fat) 300 g
Medium Egg Noodles 140 g
Sunflower Oil 10 ml
Stir Fry Vegetables Mix (canned, fresh or frozen) 600 g
Cooked Prawns 100 g
1. Mix the teriyaki sauce, Chinese five-spice and curry powder together. Add half to the pork, turning to coat, and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oven to 200C. Remove pork from the marinade and put on a small baking tray lined with foil. Roast for 15-20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the noodles following pack instructions, but reduce the cooking time by 1 minute. Refresh in cold water and drain very well.
4. Transfer the pork to a chopping board and rest for 5 minutes.
5. Set a large non-stick frying pan or wok over a medium-high heat.
6. Add the oil and stir-fry the veg for 3-4 minutes.
7. Cut the pork in half length-ways, then thinly slice.
8. Tip into the pan, with the prawns, noodles and remaining marinade.
9. Toss together for 2-3 minutes until hot.
Submit a review