This recipe is hearty, flavorful and satisfying on it’s own or great as a side dish. Great lunch idea for vegetarians and vegans, also low in salt and gluten free.
Coconut Oil 50 ml
Dill 15 ml
Cumin 5 g
Black Pepper 3 g
Salt 1 g
Cauliflower 550 g
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
2. Melt the coconut oil and combine with dill, cumin, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl.
3. Cut cauliflower stem flush with the rest of the head so it can stay upright in a casserole dish.
4. Spread oil mixture evenly over the top and sides of cauliflower, place in a casserole dish, and cover with foil.
5. Roast in the preheated oven until tender and cooked through, about 1 1/4 hours.
6. Transfer to a platter and spoon any liquid in the casserole dish over the cauliflower.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review