Easy, nutritious recipe, perfect for dinner or lunch with plenty of natural ingredients.
Haddock Fillets 400 g
Leek (trimmed and sliced, 1 unit) 80 g
Butter (1 tbsp) 10 g
Risotto Rice 300 g
Mascarpone (3 tbsp) 30 g
Chives (chopped to serve) 20 g
1. Put the fish in a large bowl, cover with 1.2 litres boiling water and leave for 8-10 mins until it flakes easily. Remove it with a slotted spoon, peel off skin and flake into large chunks. Keep the warm liquid.
2. Cook the leek in the butter in a large frying pan until softened.
3. Stir in the rice, then pour over the fish poaching liquid. Give it a good stir, then let it bubble for 15-20 mins until the rice is nearly cooked.
4. Carefully stir in fish flakes without breaking them up. Cook rice for 2 mins more, stirring occasionally until cooked and most of the liquid has evaporated.
5. Stir in the mascarpone and sprinkle with chives if using.
Submit a review