This is a quick meal to prepare, however with the recommended cooling time it does take that bit longer until it's ready to eat. It makes an ideal main meal and it is gluten, egg and dairy free.
Quinoa 200 g
Lemon Juice 30 ml
Olive Oil 40 ml
Flat-Leaf Parsley (chopped) 3 g
Spring Onions (sliced) 10 g
Cucumber (deseeded and diced) 30 g
Walnuts (chopped) 20 g
1. Rinse the quinoa well and place in a pan with double the volume of water.
2. Bring to the boil, cover, reduce the heat and gently simmer for 10 minutes or until the grain unwraps itself.
3. Turn off the heat and leave to cool slightly, then drain any remaining water.
4. Season the quinoa, stir in the lemon juice and oil and leave to cool fully.
5. Stir in the other ingredients, then serve.
Submit a review