Lamb and mint is a classic combination, so try these mini burgers as an easy midweek meal with lots of flavour!
Lamb Mince 500 g
Salt 0.5 g
Pepper 0.5 g
Garlic 6 g
Lemon 48 g (Juice & Zest)
Mint 12 g
Rosemary 1 g
Fajita Seasoning 4 g
Onion 150 g
Cherry Tomatoes 60 g
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Put the lamb mince into a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the garlic, lemon zest and juice, mint, rosemary and fajita seasoning.
4. Mix together to thoroughly combine.
5. Divide the mixture into 8 and shape into 8 mini burgers rounds using a mini round cutter.
6. Top of each of the mini burgers with onion slices and cook for 20 minutes until the burgers begin to brown.
7. Top with tomatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes.
8. Serve sprinkled with mint leaves.
Submit a review