Salmon is one of the healthiest meats to eat as it is rich in omega-3 Fatty acids and there are a variety of tasty ways to cook it, this maple glazed salmon is a rich luxurious dish perfect for a dinner party main dish!
Potatoes 160 g
Plain Flour 15 g
Olive Oil 10 g
Parmesan Cheese 20 g
Finely Chopped Parsley 15 g
Nutmeg 1 g
Rosemary Sprig Leaves 15 g
Maple Syrup 30 g
Hoisin Sauce 20 g
Dijon Mustard 20 g
Salmon Fillets 300 g
Black Pepper 1 g
1. Preheat the oven to 220C.
2. Place the potatoes into a pan of water, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 mins exactly.
3. Drain well and toss in a little of the oil to coat.
4. Stir the flour, Parmesan, herbs and nutmeg together in a dish and toss the potatoes in the mix until evenly coated.
5. Heat some of the oil in a shallow, non-stick roasting tray on a hob or in the oven, then carefully add the potatoes to the tray. Turn the potatoes to coat them in the oil and roast for 40 minutes, turning once.
6. While the potatoes are roasting combine maple syrup, hoisin sauce, mustard and black pepper into a bowl and mix.
7. Place salmon, skin side down, on a pan coated with oil. Brush with maple mixture.
8. Fry for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, brushing with maple mixture after 5 minutes and again after 10 minutes.
9. Place potatoes, salmon on a serving plate and enjoy!
Submit a review