You’re just minutes away from the most addictive Roasted Chicken! Perfect for when you feel like eating something tasty but easy to cook. This recipe is coeliac friendly, egg and dairy free.
Whole Chicken (giblets removed) 1.4 kg
Black Pepper 1 g
Onion Powder 7 g
Olive Oil 70 ml
Celery Stalks 30 g
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
2. Place chicken in a roasting pan and season inside and out with pepper. Sprinkle inside and out with onion powder.
3. Place 4 tablespoons olive oil in the chicken cavity. Arrange dollops of the remaining olive oil around the chicken's exterior.
4. Cut the celery into 3 or 4 pieces, and place in the chicken cavity.
5. Bake uncovered 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, to a minimum internal temperature of 82 degrees C.
6. Remove from heat, and baste drippings. Cover with tin foil, and allow to rest about 30 minutes before serving.
Submit a review