This delicious grilled pork recipe is served with a creamy potato salad, perfect for dinner or lunch.
Potatoes 90 g
Bay Leaf 1 g
Apple 150 g
Celery 15 g
Spring Onion 20 g
Natural Yoghurt 50 ml
Parsley 10 g
Rapeseed Oil 25 ml
Thyme 30 g
Pork Steak 120 g
Cider 60 ml
Sour Cream 40 ml
Brown Bread 72 g
1. Wash the new potatoes, and add them and the bay leaf to a pan of cold, salted water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Once cooked remove the bay leaf, drain and leave to cool. When cool enough to handle, slice each potato in half.
3. Dice the apple, celery and spring onions and place the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
4. Add the yoghurt, parsley and halved potatoes. Season, mix gently and set aside.
5. Add the oil to a hot pan and fry the thyme and bay leaf for one minute.
6. Remove, then fry the pork steak for approx. four minutes on each side.
7. Remove from the pan and leave to rest.
8. Add the cider to the pan and reduce to a third.
9. Add the sour cream and stir well.
10. Place the pork back in the pan and cook for a further two minutes, before serving with the potato salad and brown bread.
Submit a review