This easy burritos recipe is perfect as a quick meal, is low in sugars and egg-free.
Vinaigrette 20 ml (2 tbsp)
Chicken Breasts 150 g
Long-Grain Brown Rice (cooked) 105g
Lemon Zest 1 g
Flour Tortillas 80 g (2 units)
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus 200 g
Feta Cheese 35 g
Fresh Spinach 15 g
Greek-Style Youghurt 40 g
Tomato (chopped) 50 g (small unit)
1. Heat oven to 180C.
2. Heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, cook for 6 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat. Add rice and lemon zest, mix lightly.
4. Spread tortillas with hummus, top with chicken mixture, cheese and spinach.
5. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style. Place, seam-sides down, in single layer in casserole.
6. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through, top with yogurt and tomatoes.
Submit a review