Green veggie pizza for pesto and spinach lovers and perfect for weekend meal. Mozzarella and feta cheese adds a refreshing tang to this recipe. Great for sharing with friends!
Whole Wheat Flour 120 g
All-purpose Flour 125 g
Instant Yeast 5 g
Sugar 2 g
Salt 2 g
Water 180 ml
Oil 30 ml
Pesto 230 g
Spinach Leaves 45 g
Tomato (chopped) 85 g
Mozzarella Cheese (shredded) 115 g
Feta Cheese 75 g
1. Mix whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in a large bowl using a spoon.
2. Pour in water and oil.
3. Mix until dough no longer sticks to the bowl.
4. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 to 8 minutes.
5. Transfer dough to a greased bowl; cover bowl with a clean towel. Place bowl in the oven with the light turned on until risen, about 1 hour.
6. Remove the dough from the oven and take off the towel.
7. Preheat oven to 230C.
8. Spread pesto over the dough.
9. Top with a layer of spinach leaves, chopped tomato, shredded mozzarella cheese and feta cheese.
10. Place pizza on a baking sheet.
11. Bake pizza in the preheated oven until the spinach leaves are wilted and the cheese is melted, bubbling, and beginning to brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Click on symbols to view recipes by lifestyle
Click on symbols to view recipes by energy code
Submit a review