Green veggie pizza for pesto and spinach lovers and perfect for weekend meal. Mozzarella and feta cheese adds a refreshing tang to this recipe. Great for sharing with friends!
Whole Wheat Flour 120 g
All-purpose Flour 125 g
Instant Yeast 5 g
Sugar 2 g
Salt 2 g
Water 180 ml
Oil 30 ml
Pesto 230 g
Spinach Leaves 45 g
Tomato (chopped) 85 g
Mozzarella Cheese (shredded) 115 g
Feta Cheese 75 g
1. Mix whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in a large bowl using a spoon.
2. Pour in water and oil.
3. Mix until dough no longer sticks to the bowl.
4. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 to 8 minutes.
5. Transfer dough to a greased bowl; cover bowl with a clean towel. Place bowl in the oven with the light turned on until risen, about 1 hour.
6. Remove the dough from the oven and take off the towel.
7. Preheat oven to 230C.
8. Spread pesto over the dough.
9. Top with a layer of spinach leaves, chopped tomato, shredded mozzarella cheese and feta cheese.
10. Place pizza on a baking sheet.
11. Bake pizza in the preheated oven until the spinach leaves are wilted and the cheese is melted, bubbling, and beginning to brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
Submit a review