A very simple and easy recipe to cook a very tender beef dish. Suitable for coeliacs and is dairy, egg and wheat-free.
Standing Beef Rib Roast 1 kg
Salt 10 g
Ground Black Pepper 2 g
Garlic Powder 3 g
1. Allow roast to stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C. Combine the salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small cup.
3. Place the roast on a rack in a roasting pan so that the fatty side is up and the rib side is on the bottom. Rub the seasoning onto the roast.
4. Roast for 1 hour in the preheated oven. Turn the oven off and leave the roast inside. Do not open the door. Leave it in there for 3 hours.
5. 30 to 40 minutes before serving, turn the oven back on 190 degrees C to reheat the roast. The internal temperature should be at least 62 degrees C.
6. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before carving into servings.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review