This deliciously mild chicken curry will be a guaranteed family favorite and have everyone running to the table.
Onion (1 medium) 150g
Olive Oil 1ml
Tomato Puree 12g
Natural Yogurt 60g
Tikka Masala Paste 12g
Chicken Fillet 750g
Chopped Tomatoes 400g
Coconut Milk 400ml
Green Lentils 400g
Brown Rice 1080g
1. Peel and finely chop the garlic, ginger and onion
2. Heat the olive oil in a large pan (medium heat), add the chopped onions and cook for 7 minutes until soft and brown. Then add garlic and ginger and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
3. Mix the tomato puree, yogurt and tikka masala paste in a bowl.
4. Dice the chicken and mix with the paste mixture, ensuring all the chicken is covered in the mixture.
5. Next, add the chicken mixture to the pan (with the previously cooked onions, ginger and garlic) and cook for aprox. 5 minutes.
6.Then, add the tin of tomatoes, coconut milk and lentils (drained). Bring to boil and then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 1 hour.
7. Serve on a bed of brown rice and season to your preference.
Submit a review